Responsibilities (covering the general areas to be handled by the individual in this role):
· Open/Close the office daily and/or as required.
· Responsible for completing basic administrative duties; answering phone calls, filing, greeting visitors, directing them to the correct personnel, answering their questions, entering prospective housing clients into our screening log.
· Oversee the cleanliness and organized appearance of the FDC Office, including restocking supplies in common areas.
· Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries. Prepare and send returns and outgoing mail.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment; Order new materials as needed; Manage specialty supply ordering for the various programmatic departments.
· Write and edit documents from letters to reports, and other company instructional documents.
· Gather, scan, update, and organize supporting documentation for grant reports, etc.
· Assist the Fiscal Office Administrator with processing payment requests.
· Assist the Executive Director with scheduling and preparing materials for meetings.
· Assist management and other staff with administrative needs on projects as they arise.
HR Assistant Responsibilities (covering the general areas to be handled by the individual in this role):
· Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department
· Screen resumes, set interview appointments with qualified applicants.
· Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves
· Assist HR Director in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration
· Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews
· Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
· Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
· Create Employee IDs, Collect valid ID or driver license, vaccine cards and all necessary documents
· Assist with new staff onboarding, prepare and sending offer letters
· Assist with Training all staff with ESS System (Paychex) & Timesheets (Replicon)
- Associate (Required)
- Human resources: 2 years (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- New Hire Onboarding: 2 years (Required)
If qualified, please forward your cover letter and resume with the subject line “Program Director” to us at “hr” at “fdconline” dot “org”. Learn more about FDC at www.fdconline.org.
FDC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. FDC does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
|Job Category||Full Time|